![]() |
| Moses being in harmony with Allah |
One day Moses was going to Mount Tur. A man came. And began to plead. O beloved Prophet Moses, where are you going? Moses said. Towards Mount Tur to speak to Allah. The man said. O Moses, I have much wealth. Gold, land, etc. I can't handle You tell Allah. That I may lose a little of my wealth. So that i can handle it Moses smiled and said. I will present your petition in the court of Allah.
Went a little further. Found another person. His face was covered with mud. The clothes were torn. He was sitting helpless. He asked where Moses was going. Moses said. To speak to Allah. He said: O Musa! When you are going to Allah, then say to Allah; Pay a little attention to me too. May the world give me a little wealth too. I'm tired of starving. Moses said. I will definitely present your request in the court of God. Saying this, Moses left.
When we spoke to Prophet Moses Allah. So Allah knows what is in the hearts. Allah said. Moses! The servant who has a lot of wealth in the world. Tell him he is very grateful to me. And how can that be? Whoever gives thanks to Me, do not increase his blessings. Tell him to reduce my gratitude. I will reduce his blessings.
Who has less wealth in the world. He doesn't thank me. Tell him wealth is not the world. so what. Allah has blessed him with eyes and ears. Let him give thanks. I will increase his blessings
Moses' answer to the grateful servant
So Moses came to the earth. Found that person first. He had a lot of accessories in the world. Moses said. Allah says. You are very grateful to me. Reduce my gratitude. I will reduce the blessings. he said. O Moses, how can that be? The God who made me human. He gave me eyes, ears, hands and feet, gave me so much respect in time. Made so rich How can I reduce it thanks? Wealth increases or decreases. But I will never give up thanking him. Moses said. Then your wealth will never run out.
Moses' answer to the ungrateful servant
Go a little further. So that person was found. Who was helpless and poor. He said: O Moses! Moses said. He said: You do not give thanks to Me. Be thankful God will increase His blessings. he said. I don't have money Nor good clothes. How can I be thankful for that? Someone gives thanks even with torn clothes.
Moses said. O less fortunate!
Look at yourself through someone else's eyes, not your own. God has given you eyes. From which you see the whole world. The language is given. To whom you speak. Give ear to the voice from which you hear. The hands with which you lift everything. The feet are given. From which you walk. Are these blessings less? Give thanks to Allah for them. God will give you that too. Whatever you want He said no. Until I get rich. I will not be thankful. Moses said. But your blessings will never increase

